Complaint Review: Everest University

• Submitted: Thu, January 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 26, 2012

• Reported By: Hayley — corpus christi Texas United States of America
Everest University

Everest University Formally Florida Metro University Everest University is under investigation with the FL Attorney General Office info to contact below, Internet

I was just told by the Florida Attorney General that Everest University is being investigated by their office. They are sending me an Affidavit to fill out complaint and to send back.  http://myfloridalegal.com/contact  Switchboard: 850-414-3300

My complaint is they took me out of a BA program to an Associates program due to lack of financial aid I was told I have. They took my classes away from me and credits and I have to pay these classes back. I now have collection agencies calling me saying that I don't have any more deferments left. I never have requested a deferment because I am still in school I thought~ Calling the financial aid department they said they don't know because I show owing no balance. Was transferred to student services and got voice mail. Emailed the Director of student services and called got her email and no response~4 months and its still is going.......................

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2012 10:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-University/internet/Everest-University-Formally-Florida-Metro-University-Everest-University-is-under-investiga-829017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest University