Complaint Review: Everest University

• Reported By: Moselle1 — Brandon Florida
Everest University
Internet USA

Everest University Harrassment! About to get their a**es sued! Internet

I first looked into them to go back to school. Then I started reading the Ripoff Reports. I told them to lose my number. I spoke to a live person one. After the end of our conversation, I gave her the pink slip. This was back in March 2013. I am STILL getting cqlls from this jerks. I ave told them that this is harrassment and to lose my number verbatim.  Yet, the jackholss still call. I guess it will take have uniforms coming to their school with formal charges to shut them up. MORONS. I bet they can't find their backsides with two hands and a map. Am so furious!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-University/internet/Everest-University-Harrassment-About-to-get-their-aes-sued-Internet-1066293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest University