Complaint Review: Everest University

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Sharon — Jacksonville Florida USA
Everest University
7999 Philips Highway Internet United States of America

Everest University I went to Everest they lied, the training was not enough Internet

I went to Everest University in Jacksonville Fl in 2012 for Medical Administrative Assistant. They have an externship which must be completed, they stated they would get me an into an externship, but they said the Medical administrative assistant  program was new and they did not know if they would be able to help me with finding an externship worksite. I found my own. I asked several times will I have enough credit hours when I finish this program to work in this field, they told me yes, the employers that I went to while searching for a job told me no.

I received threaten phone calls from the finance company they use when I do not have enough money to paid the two loans back of about $17k. I finished in Dec of 2012 but still did not find a job as a medical administrative assistant.

They told me because I missed three days my gpa went to a 3.7 instead of a 4.0

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2012 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-University/internet/Everest-University-I-went-to-Everest-they-lied-the-training-was-not-enough-Internet-967998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest University