Complaint Review: Everest University

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: Robinson — Arlington Texas
Everest University
Internet USA

Everest University Orlando South online Horrible experience Orlando Florida Internet

I went to Everest University online through the Corinthian college . This was very unorganized i started 10/15/201 and finished early on 01/12/2014 i never received information on my actual graduation i had to keep calling and emailing them. When the day came i went to the Arlington location when i got there they told me it had moved to a Fortworth location. When i arrived it was in a very bad run down neighborhood in an old church that was small. My family had to wait outside because people where in the lanes and couldnt even fit in the doors. This was a mess then they didnt know who i was, what i graduated with, if i graduated or anything, i was told by an instructor that they have no information on the people who took the online classes just the ones who went to the campus. I felt so unimportant. Then on top of all that my course name was not even called out I had to walk with like three diffrent courses. Then they got up and told us stop complaining about we are hot and crowded because the location was a free location. So what are paying for in school i didnt get help at all i had to research help. My credits i have learned cannot be transfered to a larger college so iI can get a Bachelors. How do I have to pay $20,000 for graduating early and getting no real education as well as having a nightmare graduation. I am a single parent and I deserved better. Also my career advisor really didnt help all she did was email my resume to everyone and business with an email so every business has my home address now. People where calling and emailing me telling me that they are not a business. I had no idea who she even sent it to until they responded with complaints. I went for Business but she emailed and faxed fast food places, landscaping, and all kinds of jobs that i didnt even want. The job I have now was by luck and then they said they just received an fax didnt even know where it came from. This was a year waisted because the job I have now I could of gotten just by applying myself going to Everest didnt even make a diffrence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-University/internet/Everest-University-Orlando-South-online-Horrible-experience-Orlando-Florida-Internet-1161832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest University