Complaint Review: Everest institute

• Updated: Thu, March 31, 2011

• Reported By: keisha — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Everest institute
downtown Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Everest institute Georgia Medical institute Rip-off and over priced Atlanta, Georgia

I attended Gerogia Medical back in August 2003, graduated in 2004. My experience with the teachers was great, only some of the teachers you knew more about their personal life then what they was suppose to be teaching. I learned a couple of weeks ago that GMI took out a loan which covered my classes and had me to take out an additional loan for a $1000 which covered my books and a pell grant I had no idea of and never seen any of that money. I called GMI now known as Everest Institute to find out about the pell grant they said they have no records of me or my  loans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2011 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everest-institute/Atlanta-Georgia-30318/Everest-institute-Georgia-Medical-institute-Rip-off-and-over-priced-Atlanta-Georgia-712552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everest institute