Complaint Review: Everglades University

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Nikki — Sullivan Missouri
Everglades University
5002 T-REX Avenue, #100 Boca Raton, Florida USA

Everglades University keiser university/everglades university of boca raton, fl Would not let me finish my degree program, and only gave me alternative loans as a possibility of ways to pay, since my federal loans were exhausted, and tried to goad me into doing so as I believe they receive a kick-back from these predatory lendors. The loans doubled the moment yous signed the dotted line. And the amt. I owed, doubled in six weeks, completely money-motivated and I believe their practices are illegal. Boca Raton Florida

I feel that Everglades University in Florida are corrupt.  They push for money, do not give too many options if you are unable to come up with funds right away, and refer you to alternative loans only, which double when you sign your name.  They give academic interrupts and then charge you for classes you withdrew from in the time-frame that is acceptable from what they claim in their handbook.  I believe they are fraudulent in their practices and use predatory means to accumulate as much money as possible from each student they enroll, including myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everglades-University/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Everglades-University-keiser-universityeverglades-university-of-boca-raton-fl-Would-not-1095512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everglades University