Complaint Review: Evergreen Holdings LTD

• Updated: Fri, May 08, 2009

• Reported By:Troy Illinois
Evergreen Holdings LTD
48 King Street Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom

Evergreen Holdings LTD Skin care products, health care, fordyce spots Great Yarmouth United Kingdom

In march I placed an order for a skin care product to treat acne. It was first sent to the wrong address, and then returned. I was then told I would have to pay for new shipping. After granting authorization for Evergreen Holdings LTD to charge the cost of shipping on the item I waited several weeks and then contacted them again several times by email asking where my product was. I even phoned them and left a message asking for an up date. Three weeks ago I was sent an email stating that the product was sent out the week before (making it now like four weeks since) The product has not arrived and I am not getting responses to my emails. I want a refund but this company is ignoring my emails.

David
Troy, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2009 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evergreen-Holdings-LTD/Great-Yarmouth-32-2PW/Evergreen-Holdings-LTD-Skin-care-products-health-care-fordyce-spots-Great-Yarmouth-Unite-450154. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evergreen Holdings LTD