controlling

• Reported By: Wilsons — shelton Washington United States of America
Evergreen Mobile Estates Darlene Pennock
Shelton Washington Shelton, Washington United States of America

Evergreen Mobile Estates Darlene Pennock Illegal activity Shelton, Washington

My name is Karissa Wilson. Darlene Pennock rented me a single wide mobile home that should be condemed in the first place and never be rented. I am supposed to be paying $425 a month.

I was unable to pay rent one month she then evicted us even though she knows that i have financial aid money coming and can pay her everything that is owed.

She refuses to fix anything even though there is work orders put in, she continues to buy more properties instead of fixing the ones that really need to be fixed.

When she is called out and told the correct laws she thinks that she knows everything better than the written laws. She constantly yells at me when i am using a nice tone of voice and trying to talk with her about what is going on.

I have taken several pictures and videos of the condition of the trailer we lived in including some of the possum that invaded my kitchen via under my sink.

She also has been harrasing me by calling the sheriff to come out and do a welfare check on my children and also called CPS twice which was unfounded because everyone that sees me and my children can tell you they are very well taken care of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2011 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evergreen-Mobile-Estates-Darlene-Pennock/Shelton-Washington-98584/Evergreen-Mobile-Estates-Darlene-Pennock-Illegal-activity-Shelton-Washington-770708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evergreen Mobile Estates Darlene Pennock