meat

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, April 21, 2008

• Reported By:ANCHORAGE Alaska
Evergreen Pacific Mortgage
514 2nd Avenue Fairbanks, Alaska U.S.A.
  • Phone: 907-457-2330
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Evergreen Pacific Mortgage AGAIN...They pulled ANOTHER CREDIT REPORT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION Fairbanks Alaska

*Author of original report: Lies just for an affidavit from Linda Patrick for court. This former employee QUIT & couldn't handle it there.

*Consumer Suggestion: The REAL culprit is Darice Allen

*Author of original report: Companbies Rebuttal is a LIE

*Author of original report: MORE EXCUSSES and FALSE PROMISES-HARRASING FORMER EMPLOYEE TOO

I can not believe this business, if thats what you call it.I shoud have stuck with my gut instinct, but my friend that worked here convinced me that this business had changed.

I have been trying to get a loan through evergreen since March 2007. I had a copy of mine and my husbands credit report and wanted them to use it when applting for the loan. My loan officer there JB said his boss Linda Patrick (owner) said they had to pull one from the company they use to use it for the loan. I called Linda myself and explained to her why I didn't want another credit report pulled, she then explained too me why they have to use there redit report agency, reluctenly I allowed them to pull it. Linda assured me this would only happen once through Evergreen and then again through the potential lender.

Well as Linda said thats how it went, they pulled it and the the potential lender. I found out that the applicastion that Evergreen submitted was typed wrong and denied, which too 3 months to do. Evergreen sent me 4 or 5 different documents for the loan and every single time they were incorrect. I even got someone elses loan doc e-mailed too me, what a freat privacy system they have. Evergreen also switched loan officers mid-stream without my permission (the new officer didn't evven like me).

I called and requested my file stay with the current loan officer as my privacy was important and I did not want to work with the other officer they switched me to, due to personal conflict. So, no loan as the 90% letter was issued in March and they never could pull it through.
There has been no communication is quite sometime until....I see they pulled another credit report on August 27, 2007 Without any written or verbal authorization.

I was fusrious to say the least as I made sure to express my concerns with Linda Patrick(back in March) about my credit being pulled and abused. Which is excatley what happened. I called for Linda after I found out about the report and said it was important that she return my call asap and she had JB the loan officer return my call. Now, Linda is the owner, why didn't she call me back herself when the message was for her, she passed the buck. I informed JB about the credit reports being pulled again and he told me he knew nothing about it and would get back to me once he knew what happened.

So a couple of days letter he wrote me an e-mail....."The loan processor pulled your report to keep the file active." This letter didn't start with my name or any appologies or any solutions to having it removed. I e-mailed him back and told him how mad I was and that I wanted a letter asap to all of the credit agencies on their behalf stating the mistake and removing the inquiry. No response, I also told them to shread all of my information as they run a shady business and do illegal actions all the time.

My friend did not work there long as she started to see what Evergreen was all about and didn't like the way they treat customers or deal with the customers paperwork. She has done nothing but say shes sorry for convincing me that Evergreen had changed. I have had 9 rental properties and 2 homes and all closed wiin 45 days.Evergreen filled out the application wrong and tried to blame me, which I have clear evidence they were the ones doing it worng. I don't know how these people stay in business.

I have an excellent credit rating, so I was an easy sell and they still couldn't get a loan as they said they could. The excuses were many, too many to list.
Stay away from this firm, they do not care about their customers and the needs they had.

I simply requested a letter to remove the inquiry that was done in error and they can't do that for meand I would have quitley walled away. (mad yes!!) Instead they would rather go the hard way...I plan on reaching every person I can regarding their business and make sure they are reported to the credit agencies for abuse of my credit report.

Wendye and Mark
ANCHORAGE, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evergreen-Pacific-Mortgage/Fairbanks-Alaska-99701/Evergreen-Pacific-Mortgage-AGAINThey-pulled-ANOTHER-CREDIT-REPORT-WITHOUT-AUTHORIZATION-274888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evergreen Pacific Mortgage

AUTHOR: Wendye And Mark - (U.S.A.)

This former employee by choice, Melanie Buswell has written a complete lie just to get Linda Patrick to help her in her court deal concerning Darice Allen. This report was filed a long time ago and Melanie knew when I filed the report and understood why I did and had no problems with it( I read it to her on the phone). Her court case recently came up and she just decided to give a new opinion as she needs Linda's testimony in court. Since Linda was Ms. Allen's employer, Melanie knew Linda could help her out as she told Melanie why Ms. Allen didn't work there anymore), but needed to win her over as she was upset at Melanie when I filed the report (as I stated in the original report) Melanie is the friend I was referring too. I spoke with Melanie about the rebuttal she wrote and she said Linda was crying to her about the report.

Please lets get one thing straight, Melanie quit this company because she thought they were crazy and ran their business un-professionally. I don't think she made it more than a month. Melanie was not there when this whole un-approved credit check problem occurred. Melanie asked me to use her as her first time loan experience and I did it ONLY for her. I had already contacted another lender prior to giving it over to Melanie(I have proof of this in writing). I thought since she was my friend I would help her out. Melanie knew how I felt about the illegal credit report this company allowed an employee (D. Allen) to do without any recuperation back in 2003. Melanie assured me that Evergreen was different now and I could trust them. I believed her. Melanie has no right to even say anything about this story as she doesn't have more than 4-5 weeks of knowledge in the lending world or with loans and she was not employed with Evergreen when this occurred. She is only speaking on heresy of Linda Patrick to get her forgiveness so she will testify at her court hearing. Melanie has said in the past many, many times she was so sorry for getting me involved with Evergreen. Melanie spoke poorly about her previous employment at Evergreen.
I do not lie and I will not lie to suit anyone. I am not doing it to hurt anyone, it was a terrible experience. My story is the truth and I stand behind every word of it.

I am no longer going to respond. I simply wanted people to be aware of what happened too me and to becareful, never did I expect this.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

The REAL culprit is Darice Allen

AUTHOR: Vixxen - (U.S.A.)

Respectfully speaking, Linda Patrick and Wendye McAbee are both my friends. Linda was kind enough to train me as a Mortgage Originator at Evergreen Alaska Mortgage. Wendye is my friend and has always been supportive to me as a fellow parent in "our" mutual divorce nightmare, which involves Darice Allen. In fact, I met Wendye and Linda because of an ex employee of Evergreen Alaska Mortgage, namely Darice Allen.

To clarify these accusations, lets agree to understand that there are no guarantees of being approved for a loan. I started working at Evergreen Alaska Mortgage in May of 2007 training to be a Motgage Originator. Wendye kindly asked me to help with finding a loan . I can't devulge any personal information here as regards why or what happened to the displeasure of my dear friend Wendye, and to the ridicule exhibited here to Dwight and Linda.

In all honesty, in submitting a "loan package" through the computer, as I recall, we almost had to run another credit report, or at least I thought so. We were seeking a complex type loan, and different lenders have different requirements for how current a credit report is. Inadvertantly, I may have had to run another credit report to get a rate with a lender, or presumeably I thought so. For this oversight I am responsible and truly aplogize.

In any event, Wendye feels unfairly represented, as do Linda and Dwight.

I can say positively that Evergreen Alaska Mortgage is a respectable business. Linda and Dwight and their employees of longest employment history are trustworthy and competant. Mark and wendye are respecable business professionals, and my personal friends. I want this misunderstanding to be resolved, and feelings spared. We need no more darkness on our doorstep.

In fact, I called there yesterday for a "quick" rate on a potential loan and Dave Rupp, Mortgage Loan Officer provided me with promopt loan information as regards loan requirements, rate, and loan payment.

Remember, when you want a loan, get your documents in order. Depending on your financial situation, your credit score, ideally what can you afford? Applying for and closing a loan can take anywhere from 1 month to 6 months.

Good luck in securing your loan!!

Companbies Rebuttal is a LIE

AUTHOR: Wendye and mark - (U.S.A.)

Dear Dwight,

You stand corrected, I have only given you permission to pull my credit one time and that was already done. Because you were unable to get the loan closed in a timely manner another was pulled with out any knowledge. I spoke with Linda before I signed permission and told her how I didn't want her to pull a report as I had a new one. I wanted my credit score to be high and multiple credit report pulls lower it drastically. Linda explained (in detail for 20 minutes) that she had to pull a credit report because it had to be a certain type of report. At no time did anyone tell me that 60 days (loan should have already been completed) later you were going to pull another one since you were unable to get the loan processed in that time, In FACT my own loan officer didn't even know that my husbands and my credit report were pulled again. When I called to ask why, my loan officer seemed confused because he didn't even know, he had to find out and call me back to tell me. My loan officer was surprised as he also was informed about how credit was so important too me and I didn't want more than one pulled. Wow, and you Dwight feel like that is okay? So Dwight tells me that it was the lady how keeps the files updated. Now who is she and why is she allowed to do anything to my loan without me or my loan officer knowing. My loan officer did apologize, but at that point it was too late. Dwight has a huge problem taking any blame. Dwight was not involved in my loan and at no point did I ever speak with him, so how can he say it was okay? Going back to my original complaint...I INFORMED LINDA AND MY LOAN OFFICER THAT I DID NOT WANT MULTIPLE CREDIT REPORTS PULLED AND BOTH OF THEM ASSURED ME IT WOULD ONLY BE ONCE. I HAVE A WITNESS THAT HEARD MY CONVERSATION TO LINDA AND THE LOAN OFFICER AND IS WILLING TO SIGN A SWORN AFIDAVIDT TO WHAT SHE HEARD.

This company doesn't want to take any blame for their mistakes and the rebuttal was dis-honest.
Dwight wrote the letter because he knew I was right, I didn't twist his arm to write it.

A simple apology from Dwight and admittance of their wrong doing and removal from my credit report would have been the right thing to do. I would have accepted that. People make mistakes and I understand, but lying about it is not the answer.

MORE EXCUSSES and FALSE PROMISES-HARRASING FORMER EMPLOYEE TOO

AUTHOR: Wendye and mark - (U.S.A.)

Once my report was submitted, Linda Patrick, one of the owners who made all of the promises too me about protecting my credit called the former employee who originally submitted the loan and was very upset and rude to her, accussing her of talking too me and drilling her as to what was said. Linda even made rude comments about me to her, considering Linda has never met me the comments were way out of line.

Then I got a call from Dwight another owner. Right from the beginning of the conversation I knew he was never going to admit their wrong doing and abusing our credit reports. Dwight just went round and round trying to make what was done, right. In the end he knew he was wrong, but again would not take blame. However, Dwight said he would write a letter to all of the credit bureaus informing them that the report should not have been pulled (this was my request). Even though he didn't want to take blame, writing the letter proves my complaint is vaild. I would be happy to forward his e-mails to anyone who requests one!! Dwight wanted me to write a rebuttal to my complaint once he e-mailed me a copy of what he said was written ( I never agreed). I decided to wait over 2 months to see if any changes were made to my credit report. No changes were made and Dwight never showed me proof of mailing any of the letters to the three credit bureau agencies.

Since nothing has changed I do not believe Dwight sent the letters. I am going to write the better business bureau and also the fair credit act and inform them of the problems I have had with employees of Evergreen pulling credit reports without authorization and the lack of concern from the owners. The office employees shuffle your loan documents around and change loan officers without asking the client, so everyone knows your business. Nothing is private in that office.

If you want a great loan service use Residential Mortgage, they know what they are doing and can get you the right loan in a timely manner.
Don't put yourself at risk and open up your private information to Evergreen Mortgage as they have no control over their employees and don't even know whats going on most of the time.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC