Complaint Review: Evergreen Pet Cemetery

• Submitted: Mon, March 30, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 25, 2009

• Reported By:Joliet Illinois
Evergreen Pet Cemetery
26215 S. Ridgeland Ave Monee, Illinois U.S.A.

Evergreen Pet Cemetery Never Responds to my Calls Monee Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Evergreen Pet Cemetery is in Business

In 1991 I had purchased 2 plots, One we have used in 91 and the other I needed to use this February 3rd for our second dog. I have left several messages and no one ever responded even on the emergency #. I finally had to pay another cemetery to have my dogs remains cremated. I can not recommend this cemetery to anyone since to me they seem to have gone out of business. I had contacted the previous owners and they informed me that the cemetery has been sold and is no longer privately owned by Evergreen. I have all of my paperwork including the plot deed, payment letters and cancelled checks from when Bill and Carol Hart the care takers at that time sold me the graves. They since no longer work for Evergreen. I can not believe that something so sacred is now place of abandon despair. I have even contacted the Illinois Cemetery Contorls office and they never responded either. Something is definitely wrong no one will respond.

Patti
Joliet, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2009 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evergreen-Pet-Cemetery/Monee-Illinois/Evergreen-Pet-Cemetery-Never-Responds-to-my-Calls-Monee-Illinois-439035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evergreen Pet Cemetery

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Evergreen Pet Cemetery is in Business

AUTHOR: Evergreenpetcemetery - (U.S.A.)

The Evergreen Pet Cemetery is open and is not under despair. Bill and Carol Hart are no longer associated with us. If need be it you may contact us at 708-534-5700.

John Grady