Complaint Review: Everly Orginals

• Submitted: Thu, May 28, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 28, 2009

• Reported By:Rector Arkansas
Everly Orginals
243 Newton Sparta Road Newton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Everly Orginals No portrait!! Did not send my pictures back!! NOT HONEST!!! Newton New Jersey

We purchases the portrait kit, picked out photos, mailed them in January and never received our portrait! Over the past several months I have called and called only to be told it would be another 2 to 3 weeks! The last time, in April that I called I was told that my order was now on the priority list! What priority list! The trash can!!!! I begged them to please, please just give me a straight answer as to when I honestly could expect my portrait. We missed Valentines, we missed Easter, hopefully we could give it for Father's Day. Nothing! Just the same response, 2 to 3 weeks! This isn't a pair of jeans or some kitchen gadget, this is memories, emotions and love. The people in the portrait are loved and that is why the money was spent. Not only have the totally dismissed me as a customer, they have stole my time and money and my photos!!

People, today when money is tight, times are hard and we make sacrifices for those we love, this was a sacrifice! I trusted this company, this artist and expected the respect of a call even if it was just to say, "I am sorry, we can not fill your order at this time, we are sending back your photos. We are not in a postion to send your money back at this time. When we can work though this problem we will be contacting you."

I am really put out!!!!

Barbiterry
Rector, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2009 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everly-Orginals/Newton-New-Jersey-07860/Everly-Orginals-No-portrait-Did-not-send-my-pictures-back-NOT-HONEST-Newton-New-Je-456071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everly Orginals