Complaint Review: Everly Originals Through HSN

• Submitted: Mon, June 08, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 08, 2009

• Reported By:Elmont New York
Everly Originals Through HSN
243 Newton-Sparta Rd, Newton, New Jersey 07860 Elmont, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-281-9292
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Everly Originals Through HSN, Everly Originals promised a portrait of our deceased son and did not deliver. Newton New Jersey

My husband Steven heard of Everly through HSN and we decided to order a portrait of our baby Alex who died in 2008.

When I recieved the package from Everly and I went online and uploaded the picture through their website and sent in all the documents they requested in the packet.

After not hearing from these folks for almost two months I called and spoke to someone named Renee and she told me they never recieved our photo or the documents we sent via US post office.

In any case, the lady was nice enough, she asked if I could email her the documents and my son's picture and she would get the process started. Last time I heard from Renee who worked with Everly was April 17, 2009 and in that last email she said that our son's portrait would take about 6 to 8 weeks.

We are now going on the 9th week, our son's anniversay has come and gone and we still have not heard a word from anyone at this company.

I feel bad for the other's who have not been able to recover their photos from this company and I hope that someone pays dearly.

Everly you have no idea what it's like for parents like my husband and I who waited 8 months for a baby that never came home and now waited 5 months for his portrait from you and it too never got home.

We recieved a money back refund from HSN however the frustration we've felt the past 5 months from a company they had on their show is enough for my husband and I not to feel comfortable buying from them.

Vivian
Elmont, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2009 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everly-Originals-Through-HSN/Elmont-New-York-11003/Everly-Originals-Through-HSN-Everly-Originals-promised-a-portrait-of-our-deceased-son-and-459604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everly Originals Through HSN