Complaint Review: Everly Originals

• Submitted: Fri, May 29, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 30, 2009

• Reported By:Southold New York
Everly Originals
243 Newton Sparta Rd Newton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Everly Originals Stole my portrait Newton New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Get on HSN

I pruchased a portrait through HSN in October. I received the portrait for Christmas but all of my family members were painted with platinum blond hair. We are brunettes. I returned the portrait in January for a "quick touch up." I have been calling every 2 to 3 weeks since and have been told every time that I should receive the fixed portrait in 2 to 3 weeks.

Suddenly all of the phone numbers are busy. I contacted HSN and have been told that Everly Originals has folded with all of our money and portraits! There is no excuse for a company who takes your money and runs!!!

Mary
Southold, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2009 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everly-Originals/Newton-New-Jersey-07860/Everly-Originals-Stole-my-portrait-Newton-New-Jersey-456539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everly Originals

Get on HSN

AUTHOR: Susan - (U.S.A.)

HSN sold this to you. They backed this company and advertised it. Use that fact and talk to HSN about this.

My guess is HSN is getting a lot of folks complaining about this and will cover this because their name is on the line.