Complaint Review: Everly Originals

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Sterling Hts Michigan
Everly Originals
243 Newton Sparta Road Newton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Everly Originals Went out of business without sending me my portrait!!! Newton New Jersey

I ordered a portrait of my little boys from Everly Originals. It took over 4 months to get my portrait back. When I did the eye color of my boys was wrong. The frame also had a few wide seams in the corner. I called them to let them know about the problem. I spoke with the consultant and she told me that those were an "easy" fix and that she would send me a return shipper. I got that and sent my portrait back. I called a few times and got a recording to leave a message. I also sent three e-mails with no response. I just found out that they went "belly up". I get nothing but a busy signal when I call. Where is my portrait??? Did they get it back and then toss it out because their business failed?? Why was I told to send the portrait back when the consultant surely new that they were going out of business? I wish she had told me the truth...at least I could have gone to a local artist for the fix. I am so sad that my portrait is out there somewhere...but WHERE???

Linda o.
Sterling Hts, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everly-Originals/Newton-New-Jersey-07860/Everly-Originals-Went-out-of-business-without-sending-me-my-portrait-Newton-New-Jersey-455980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everly Originals