Complaint Review: Everly Originals

• Submitted: Wed, June 17, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 17, 2009

• Reported By:New Sarepta Alberta
Everly Originals
243 Newton Sparta Road, Newton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Everly Originals took my money,then my picture of my beloved deceased father! Newton New Jersey

In Jan. 2008 I purchased an 18" x 24" painting from the Everly Originals which appeared on "The Shopping Channel", here in Canada. I have Not received my painting, nor the original, one and only photograph of my beloved deceased father! How can they just take your money and run? I have been trying to phone them but to no avail. There phone numbers are always busy. I was told that the numbers have been disconnected.
And if you try to search for them on the web, you always get redirected. I am absolutly furious that they can just take your money and run like that????
Can someone help?

New Sarepta, Alberta

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2009 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everly-Originals/Newton-New-Jersey-07860/Everly-Originals-took-my-moneythen-my-picture-of-my-beloved-deceased-father-Newton-New-J-462317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everly Originals