Complaint Review: Everly Originals

• Submitted: Fri, July 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 24, 2009

• Reported By:Monroe New Jersey
Everly Originals
Newton, New Jersey U.S.A.

Everly Originals Took my money and phot, ignored phonecalls, emails and faxes Newton, New Jersey

I purchaed 4 paintings in 2007 from HSN. I received three and never received the last one. I called and called and called and no return calls. I emeiled, I faxed...NOTHING!!!! Finally I got a call about 3 months ago (only becaused I threstened to get in my car and go to thier location about 1.5 hours away)...they said they lost the picture but if I sent them a new one, they would put a rush on it. Did that. They said they receieved it and that was the last time I ever heard back! Now I'm finding out they went out of business with my picture and $120!!!

Jennette
Monroe, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2009 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everly-Originals/Newton-New-Jersey-08831/Everly-Originals-Took-my-money-and-phot-ignored-phonecalls-emails-and-faxes-Newton-New-472895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everly Originals