Complaint Review: Everly Originals

• Updated: Wed, June 10, 2009

• Reported By:MISSOURI CITY Texas
Everly Originals
everlyoriginals.com Internet U.S.A.

Everly Originals Employee of company called in March when I was expecting portrait in the mail, had not started yet. Still no portrait!! Newton New Jersey

I followed all directions in the package and then I get a phone call two months later, when I am expecting my portrait to appear for an anniversary present to my husband, and they have not even started it. The employee stated that I did not enter in information about the hair and eye color of my two boys, which I knew darn well I did. I even asked her why it took so long for them to call and she gave some lame excuse. Now, here I am again, hoping to recieve the portrait for Father's Day and all I get is a busy signal. I have been waiting over 4 months and now I see by others complaints I may not get my portrait and I am out $135.00 dollars. I sure cannot afford this since I just got a job after being unemployed for 41/2 months. And now, I have no gift for my husband!!

Christinamcs
MISSOURI CITY, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2009 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everly-Originals/internet/Everly-Originals-Employee-of-company-called-in-March-when-I-was-expecting-portrait-in-the-460430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everly Originals