Complaint Review: Everly Originals

EverlyOriginals.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Everly Originals Everly Originals promised painting and never delivered. New Jersey Internet

My mother purchased an Everly Originals Portrait Kit for my Family for Christmas. She is retired and on a fixed income. Imagine my surprise when I went online to find out where my painting was.

I found this website with numerous complaints just like mine. I could not reach anyone by phone at Everly. I have read they are out of business.

I found the letter from a former employee to be sarcastic and cold. My mother paid $266.32 not 3 easy payment of $ 29.99 as this person stated. All she wanted was what she purchased. How much can canvas and paint cost. We did not expect the Mona Lisa but there's no way these people went bankrupt if the process was to rip people off in the first place. That's called FRAUD.

Laurel, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2009 10:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everly-Originals/internet/Everly-Originals-Everly-Originals-promised-painting-and-never-delivered-New-Jersey-Intern-467263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everly Originals