Complaint Review: Everly Originals

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:buna Texas
Everly Originals
everly originals.com Internet U.S.A.

Everly Originals I paid them for a painting of my mother and 4 daughters almost a year ago. Internet

Almost a year ago, I paid for a oil painting of my mother and 4 daughters. 6 weeks later they notified me that the pictures were not clear enough and needed more pics which I sent to them. About 4 months ago, I received a voicemail stating that I would receive my painting in about 3 weeks. When I never received it.I tried to call them numerous times but it would say the line was busy. So, I got on line and they removed their site.

molly
buna, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everly-Originals/internet/Everly-Originals-I-paid-them-for-a-painting-of-my-mother-and-4-daughters-almost-a-year-ago-462801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everly Originals