Complaint Review: Everly Originals

• Submitted: Thu, June 18, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 18, 2009

• Reported By:buna Texas
Everly Originals
everly originals Internet U.S.A.

Everly Originals i ordered a portrait almost a year ago Internet

I ordered a portrait almost a year ago. At one time, they sent my pictures back and stated they needed more to do the painting more clearly. I sent them. About 2 months ago, I received a voicemail stating that my painting would be sent in 3 weeks. Since then I have called them on the only number I have and it says itis busy every time. I dont have the address or no other way to get a hold of them. Every number has been taken off the internet.

buna, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2009 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everly-Originals/internet/Everly-Originals-i-ordered-a-portrait-almost-a-year-ago-Internet-462638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everly Originals