Complaint Review: Everly Portraits

• Updated: Sun, October 24, 2010

• Reported By: Unhappy153 — United States of America
Everly Portraits
Nationwide United States of America

Everly Portraits Failed to Return Cherished Family Portratis or Oil Paintings That Were Paid For Internet, Nationwide

After purchasing a Everly Originals photo packet for $275.95 on 2-3-2008 I mailed my cherished family photos to Everly 1-2009. These photos included the last family photos taken of my mother at Christmas before she passed away. I lost track of the fact that I had not receive my oil portrait until the other day. I quickly called HSN and spoke to a woman in customer service. She was able to find my order and asked me when I had sent my photos into Everly. She also stated that she would put in a request for my credit and told me to call back in 3 - 4 days to see how the credit was progressing. I did call back in a couple of days and to my amazement HSN was unable to find my original order and there were no notations that I had called or that a request was put in for a credit. I was told to call 1-727-872-2500 if I wanted to talk to someone about my concerns (which ended up being a number where you leave messages). Marie (Employee #50192) from customer service called me 3 DAYS LATER and said that Everly was out of business and that I had had a year to send in my photos. I told her that I had sent the photos but never received my portrait back. Debbie appeared to question my honesty by stating that how did HSN know that I was telling the truth. I then told her that I hadn't even know that there was a time frame of 1 year to send in my originals. I told her that it appeared that HSN was placing more value on the $275.95 instead of customer service and she said that that was exactly what she was saying and that HSN could not AND WOULD NOT help me and she said good-bye and hung up on me. Please understand - in today's economy and trying times - if $275.95 means more to HSN than their customer's do - what does that say about HSN. I don't remember Marie telling me when Everly went out of business or where the 1 year time frame was indicated in the original packet received with my order. I advised Marie (Employee #50192) to close my HSN Account and am now asking for help from anyone who is in the position to help me. I am not only out the $275.95, I am out precious family photos that can never be replaced and feel as if I have been given a back-hand by a company that I have dealt with for years and had previously felt was a reputable company that stood behind their products and were dedicated to providing excellent customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2010 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everly-Portraits/nationwide/Everly-Portraits-Failed-to-Return-Cherished-Family-Portratis-or-Oil-Paintings-That-Were-P-654623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everly Portraits