Complaint Review: Everprivate Card Services

• Updated: Sat, July 28, 2007

• Reported By:washington North Carolina
Everprivate Card Services
everprivatecardservices.com Internet U.S.A.

Everprivate Card Services charged my account three times without my permission Ripoff Internet

I am reporting this card service because without my permission they debited my account for three payments of $49.95, $49.95, and $54.95. I do not now what the debits is for or what kind of card service I'm suppose to be getting.

I want them to pay back my bank because there wasn't money in my account for them to take out so all the return fees and over draft fees plus what they took is what I want paid from them and edp card services.

washington, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2007 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everprivate-Card-Services/internet/Everprivate-Card-Services-charged-my-account-three-times-without-my-permission-Ripoff-Inte-263837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everprivate Card Services