Complaint Review: Evers Miller

13933 Moorpark Street #1 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America
  • Phone: (818) 528-7252
  • Web:
  • Category: Drunks

Evers Miller Beware! Dangerous, Alcoholic, Deadbeat, Loser, Violent & CRAZY!!!!! Sherman Oaks, California

*Consumer Comment: He is Crazy and Belongs in a Home

*Consumer Comment: Some things never change

TO BE VERY CLEAR: I am reporting Evers Lynn Miller, DOB 05-29-70, 5'10" Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, with a mother named Marna Gaye Miller. He came to me looking for a place to live in 2009. I allowed him to rent a guest room in Reseda, CA at a rental property I own. Within 4 days I had calls from the other tenants that he was acting strangely. Upon further investigation, we found him to be drunk and belligerent...but that his problem was with another particular tenant. We decided to move him to our house and put him in a guest room there. Two weeks later at 3am we are woken to the sound of crashing furniture and violent screaming. It was Evers again, in some sort of drunken delirium. I knocked on his door and asked was he ok. The door flew open and he charged me brandishing a knife. I move out of his way and pushed back into his room and called the police. The police came and physically removed him. [continued below]....
.......to a mental hospital...not jail. His mother, who is a huge enabler and lives in denial, came the next day and got all his stuff and paid me an additional 600.00 for the inconvenience and damage. End of story...right? WRONG! Just last week this lunatic starts calling me (from a blocked number, of course) threatening and demanding money back from his forced departure in 2009. I told him his mother needs to request it as she is the one who actually paid his rent and that the damages to the room and the penalty for breaking his lease far exceed the 1300.00 he was asking for. Additionally, I informed him that as they moved his stuff out and voluntarily surrendered the unit, they have no claim for wrongful eviction or lock-out. He insists that he is suing me, that he has an attorney and that he will "see me in court". I asked him to give me his attorney's name and number so that I could have my attorney call his. He threatens to kill me and hangs up. He has called me 20+ times since then, so much that I had to install an app on my phone that hangs up automatically on all unknown callers. Keep in mind that this is 3 full years after his departure. How crazy do you have to be to pull that kind of garbage???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2012 07:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evers-Miller/Sherman-Oaks-California-91423/Evers-Miller-Beware-Dangerous-Alcoholic-Deadbeat-Loser-Violent-CRAZY-Sherman-922715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evers Miller

He is Crazy and Belongs in a Home

AUTHOR: Mitch - ()

he was my friend too from the 80s but he never could keep a job and was always violent.  His new number is (((redacted))) and He currently has texted me and called me 150 times a day!! High on meth

telling me he's gonna kill me and he's gonna shoot someone!  he is so angry! He is an Alchoholic probably drunk.

He thinks he's a member of VSLC a Vanowen Gang.. and Texted me 'His gang wants to kill me'  I have plenty of Evidence and sent many items to the LAPD including his new number.. I hope they catch him before he hurts someone.

Some things never change

AUTHOR: Hawk 33 - (United States of America)

I knew Evers back in the 80s. It seems that some things don't change. He was the neighborhood bully back then, and his mother was in complete denial. He seems to have some serious mental issues that have yet to be solved. I wish I could say I'm surprised to read your report, but I'm not.