Complaint Review: Eversave.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: IntegritySmile — Orlando Florida United States of America
Eversave.com

Eversave.com Ripoff, No contact, no returns, damaged product, misleading... Internet

I placed an order with Eversave online.  I ordered 5 items as pictured.  I read the fine print to be sure there was nothing written about NO RETURNS and there was not. So I figured if I received and didn't like, the worst case scenario I would return the items.   About 4 weeks later I received my product, not only was it not was pictured, it was cheap looking, one was damaged.  I tried to contact eversave, but they don't have a phone number for customer service (only for sales) nor an email.  Only way to communicate is filling out a request on their website and they will return your email in 48 hours.  So I sent an email to eversave and they told me there were no returns allowed and that I could only exchange, but would have to contact the retailer. So I tried to contact retailer who only has a email address, once again no phone number.  I have not heard back from retailer so I'm out $140 due to eversave misleading (no mention of return, false pictures and no way to return damage products).  I brought this to Eversave's attention and never heard back from them.  I will never use eversave again and trying to get the word out so no one else loses their money!  If I had a lot of money I would get a lawyer just to prove a point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eversavecom/internet/Eversavecom-Ripoff-No-contact-no-returns-damaged-product-misleading-Internet-976551. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eversave.com