honest

Everspark Interactive
6 Concourse Pkwy NE #900 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Everspark Interactive scam Atlanta Georgia

*Author of original report: Everspark Rebuttal

Jason Hennessey of Everspark Interactive is a con artist, liar, manipulator of the public trust, adulterer and thief.  Jason Hennessey of Everspark interactive is facing a legal action in Georgia for his default on buyout monies owed to me in excess of $8000.  Hennessey has also swindled at least two private investors out of $200,000.  Jason Hennessey likes to get in front of cameras and uses upbeat delivery lacking substance to sell high priced SEO packages to naive customers in Atlanta and beyond.  Hennessey learned his craft from discredited Brad Fallon and is simply rehashing Fallon's SEO scams via Everspark.  Do yourself a favor and do not under any circumstances do business with Jason Hennessey or Everspark Interactive.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2013 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everspark-Interactive-/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/Everspark-Interactive-scam-Atlanta-Georgia-1055940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everspark Interactive

Everspark Rebuttal

AUTHOR: robertfin - ()

As the author of the above post, I need to post this retraction and set the record straight about Everspark.  I have never done business with Everspark and so I have no basis for my comments about their SEO services.  I apologize for bringing Everspark into my dispute with Jason Hennessey.  For this reason, I want to apologize to Everspark and to post this retraction of all of my negative comments about Everspark.

The basis of my complaint in the above post was a business dispute with Jason Hennessey. I am happy to report that I have settled my differences with Jason and we have agreed to move on.  I am satisfied with my settlement with Jason and can report that the complaint is now behind us both.  I can state that I have not done business with Jason for SEO work and do not have any personal experience about the SEO services that Jason offers through his work for Everspark.

In conclusion, I want to thank Jason for reaching out to me and making things right and to wholeheartedly state that I have nothing but respect and admiration for Everspark and the work that they do.