necessity

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 10, 2011

• Reported By:Chattanooga Tennessee
Every Contractor Aka ER Management
3600 N Rancho Dr Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Every Contractor Aka ER Management money back guarranty !yeah, right ! a three year nightmare Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: wow they are stupid enuf to try to screw me again!

*Author of original report: update

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Everycontractor.com Nightmare Answered !

20 times investment or $ back souds clear enough.
the fine print you have to keep your "profie" every 90 days (psst they dont call you) 1 day late poof no $ back!!!!

three grand in the toilet, but all those leads they promised....1 (from my Mother just to see if it worked..it did) three years!!!! i have had my update lapse 1 time for 10 days ....now they said "keep it active we will get your $ back " but they dont have a record of that conversation..

then there is the AWSOME web site they built...Rip off too!!!! but that is another story...
BOTTOM LINE>>>>>> RUN.

Profile Date: 12/10/2007 11:29:48 AM
Today's Date: 2/2/2008 54 days since last profile

Peter
Chattanooga, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Every-Contractor-Aka-ER-Management/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89130/Every-Contractor-Aka-ER-Management-money-back-guarranty-yeah-right-a-three-year-nightm-305556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Every Contractor Aka ER Management

wow they are stupid enuf to try to screw me again!

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

guess who called again !  You can tell this company is a rip off! they don't even have a data base of the people they screw! the audacity of this company is unbelievable ! i talked to Dave he gave the free year....again no leads ..zero...no notice that your profile is going to expire..so i have just given up .
I can just hope that my three grand lesson can be used by someone else!
thanks for the post and as i said once before RUN!!!

update

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

.....I talked to Dave at E.C. com. he was very friendly and wish that I had talked to him earlier! Still no cash BUT, he has offered to extend the contract for another year with the same money back guarantee as the original offer. Now, I still have to do my profile, (and they do now send reminders) and pick up leads (still havent had one) and give feed back. I DON"T think that Dave is a Crook. However be SURE that you understand that this is a hard bargain to complete. The "due diligence" end is a little unforgiving (dont go on Vacation and not pick up a lead within 24 hours) or ta da you havent held up your end! I am still mad at MYSELF for being sucked in by "Brent Kramer" what a closer!! I would not do this again (as of right now lets see if I get any work), but I want to be fair as I can. Also Hank did give me a call and is working on my marketing so stay tuned.....

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Everycontractor.com Nightmare Answered !

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Peter,
It was a true pleasure speaking to you today hearing your comments verbally that you posted earlier. I was glad that your were able to hear the other side of the story and understand how Everycontractor.com truly works. As for a little background Everycontractor.com has been in business for 10 years serving 5 countries and 2 languages with close to 37,000 paying customers worldwide.

In response to your complaint you indeed did purchase our products on 6 different occasions over a 2 year period and I can understand how frustration can set in with the different products that you had purchased. As we discussed there is a side that the rest of the world never hears. The fact that in order to provide a money back guarantee one must be held accountable. You agreed to be held accountable and we must hold you accountable for following through on your end with certain things or there is no way we can rightfully expect you to make make this program work.

As we chatted the conditions for being eligible for a money back guarantee today are basically the same conditions that existed at the time you signed up except we added one more for newer clients. In a nutshell we expect the following from our preferred contractors.

1. Update or approve your company profile a minimum of every 90 days. If this company profile is not approved at least every 90 days your company will become inactive therefore removing you from any marketing reports that our company works off of. We send too many consumers information to contractors that do not participate thus making the consumer angry.
2. Provide feedback of all leads that you receive within 2 weeks. (completed)
3. Pick up all job leads within 24 hours
4. Pick up all leads sent
5. Provide photos of the type of work you do so we can provide this to the consumer upon request.

With the successful following of these terms we will always honor our money back guarantee. I can reassure you that our promises will never be empty and that a customer's security in their investment will always be fully protected. We will resend the 0.00 invoice.

As a courtesy and show of good faith we have agreed to rerun the program for 1 additional year in hopes that you will abide by the full set of terms and conditions. Thank you Peter for bringing this to our attention. As a reminder our customer service phone can be reached 24 hours a day 7 days a week at 1-800-538-3797.

David Johnson