Complaint Review: Every Contractor

• Submitted: Tue, January 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, January 17, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — Raleigh North Carolina U.S.A.
Every Contractor
3600 North Rancho Drive los vegas, Nevada United States of America

Every Contractor this is a internet lead business. big scam. los vegas, Nevada

They guaranteed me at least 4 times my money back on leads. I got 1 $500 job to start that they walked me through or I would not have signed up. then they sent me about 38 more bogus leads with no contact info. Just address, I then had to order prints(another $1500) for and sent back to everycontractor. but I did not get 1 response. they stole $3500 from me and then have the nerve 2 years later to call back and give me a discount off of a $7500 program. I had left many messages with them through those 2 years and did not get a response.  THis company is a scam Ben Krammer is the salesman that tried to steal another $4000 from me and he can be reached at 702-331-5222.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Every-Contractor/los-vegas-Nevada-89130/Every-Contractor-this-is-a-internet-lead-business-big-scam-los-vegas-Nevada-824023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Every Contractor