Complaint Review: Every Contractor.com

• Reported By:pensacola Florida
Every Contractor.com
everycontractor.com Internet U.S.A.

Every Contractor.com Scam , Bait & Switch Internet

This company sucked me in by the promise of verified leads. At first I recieved a few leads, the lady who sold me on the program said she had alot of leads for my area and no contractors to do the work. the contractors she had were not responding. the cost was 750.00. At first I wasn't interested, she than got aproval for 350.00. I bit, The leads in the first week were frequent but not verified. Some of the people I spoke with were not doing any work, most people just would not return my call. About a week and a half latter I received a call from them for another program. This was for $3,500.00
the sales person said that these would be for sure jobs. I explained to him that I was no interested and would just stick with the lead program. He told me that I would probubly not get a job from that, I needed his program. I told him at that point that i felt ripped off and all you were trying to do was set me up for the second program. From that point forward I did not receive another lead. I called the company about my dissatisfaction and wanted a refund. I was told that was not possible and i got what I had paid for. I asked why the leads stopped and he said that there just weren't any work in my area. that afternoon I received 2 leads and none since. All I want is my money back, but because in the contract they say that they are only responsible for 12 leads a year. My sales person said I would get somewhere between 70 - 90 leads a year and that is what sold me. I hope other people read this don't fall prey to the bait.

Chuck c
pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2009 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Every-Contractorcom/internet/Every-Contractorcom-Scam-Bait-Switch-Internet-435478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Every Contractor.com