Complaint Review: Every Floor

• Reported By: RippedOff — United States of America
Every Floor
Dania, Florida United States of America

Every Floor No Shipment, No Refund Dania, Florida

I placed an order in April from everyfloor.com. After three weeks went by with no confirmation of shipment or no other communications I called and cancelled my order as the order had still not shipped. I spoke with Julio and was told that the order was cancelled and I would receive a refund within a week.

After two months I still have not recieved a refund for the cancelled order. During this time I have made numerous phone calls in which I either get hung up on or am given some bogus excuse and promise that the refund will be made within 72 hours. I have also attempted to email them on multiple occassions and have never received a reply.

I have filed a complaint with the BBB and would not recommend that anyone do business with Everyfloor.com!

As a side note...after doing research about the ownership of everyfloor.com it appears that this is owned by RJD Stores. RJD Stores seems to have a reputation of fraudulent activity through their ownership of other home goods sites as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Every-Floor/Dania-Florida-/Every-Floor-No-Shipment-No-Refund-Dania-Florida-738124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Every Floor