Complaint Review: EveryContractor.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2009

• Reported By:knoxville Maryland
3600 N. Rancho Dr. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

EveryContractor.com Huge Scam Las Vegas Nevada

It has been 1 year and everycontractor.com guaranteed 12 leads and satisfaction gauranteed or all of my $600.00 would be refunded. I am extremely dissatisfied with only 1 lead the entire year, and I'm still waiting for my refund which I will get via the courts.

Dustin Quinn of the renewal dept. just called me this evening so he could renew me. He also said that he had $60,000.00 in guaranteed work but I couln't get out of him how much it would cost. I also repeatedly told him I was dissatisfied and I wanted my refund. HE HUNG THE PHONE UP ON ME. I have absolutely and will never have any intention of renewing anything with them.

They are a bunch of scam artists who need to be stopped and put out of business.

Dustin tried to say that I hadn't updated my profile since March 2008, that is bull. I've tried to update it several times, it kicks things out all the time, and you have to start over. Besides that, my scope of work never changes, I've never gone from a landscape contractor to building nuclear reactors.

knoxville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2009 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EveryContractorcom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89130/EveryContractorcom-Huge-Scam-Las-Vegas-Nevada-423958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EveryContractor.com