Complaint Review: EveryContractor.com

• Submitted: Wed, June 03, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, June 03, 2009

• Reported By:Glendale Arizona
EveryContractor.com
everycontrctor.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

EveryContractor.com SCAMMERS!! Stay Away! Las Vegas Nevada

These guys scammed me out of $5000. They suckered me by telling me that however much I invest they will Guaranty 15 times back in contracted work or they will refund my investment 100% no questions asked.
They said they would have a "team" assigned to my account and would get me jobs that are already locked in and ready to go without me having to even go on an estimate. They said they work with General Contractors, Architects etc and they price the job. Once its priced they will send me the job lead with the price negotiated and if I want to do the job for the set price all I have to do is accept the job and its mine.
Well that NEVER happened. I called and was told I have to accept the leads and go do everything as normal. Also their so called leads never even pertained to what we do, even with my profile stating exactly what we specialize in. I called for my "money back gauranty" and of course they were full of shit and came up with all these reasons why I cant get my money back.
DO NOT GIVE THEM A DIME! I lost my $5000 and never recieved one single job from these liars. Im surpised they are still in business as I hear these kind of stories are all over the place about them

Tim
Glendale, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2009 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EveryContractorcom/Las-Vegas-Nevada/EveryContractorcom-SCAMMERS-Stay-Away-Las-Vegas-Nevada-458176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EveryContractor.com