Complaint Review: EveryContractor.com

• Updated: Tue, October 28, 2008

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
EveryContractor.com
www.yourcontractor.com Internet U.S.A.

EveryContractor.com The company said they would send me verified leads by customers and I have had no verified leads as of this date. Indianapolis Internet

I am new to the contracting business and thought I would search out lead information. Contacted EveryContractor.com and they said they had "hundreds" of leads in the Indianapolis area..... hmmm wonder where all those hundreds went? They took my money quickly enough. The leads that they send me are either outdated, not legitimate, or the homeowner said they had already contracted with a contractor months ago. What is going on with this company? I am very frustrated. First of all, they charged me 3x for my "membership". I called them and after much frustration and a lot of call back's, they did refund one of my membership fee's. I definitely will NOT sign back up with them and informed them to take me off of their "automatic" renewal.

I have not gotten a single job from their "lead" program.

Gilbert
Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2008 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EveryContractorcom/internet/EveryContractorcom-The-company-said-they-would-send-me-verified-leads-by-customers-and-I-385561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EveryContractor.com