recommendations

• Updated: Wed, June 16, 2010

• Reported By: Andy — Orem Utah USA
Everycontractor, ER Management, Everycontractor.com
3600 N. Rancho Drive Internet United States of America

Everycontractor, ER Management, Everycontractor.com Promised $120k in jobs, but gave nothing. Wont refund because I called a customer late. Internet

I have a small business that designs, sells and installs surround sound systems, TVs, satellite, etc.
I signed up with everycontractor.com on a cheap trial basis.  They sent a good job my way and I landed it.  They asked all sorts of questions about the job like how much will I make, what is the total bill, when will it be completed, etc.  Then I get a call from their "Prefered Contractor" dept.  The guy says that he can promise me 3 times the money if I sign up and pay $4000.  He says its guaranteed and that a refund  will be issued if the promise is not met.  So I signed up

I received a few leads that weren't really in my scope of work.  I tried to update the status online but a few times there were weird glitches and they wouldn't update.  Also one time I didn't accept a lead within 24hrs because I was out of town.

That is why they say I cant have a refund.  Now they wont return my calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2010 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everycontractor-ER-Management-Everycontractorcom/internet/Everycontractor-ER-Management-Everycontractorcom-Promised-120k-in-jobs-but-gave-noth-614686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everycontractor, ER Management, Everycontractor.com