Complaint Review: Everycontractor.com / ER Management

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2008

• Reported By:Middle River Maryland
Everycontractor.com / ER Management
Las VEgas, Nevada U.S.A.

Everycontractor.com / ER Management What A Joke! Deceptive, Amazingly Pushy, Non-existant after agreement LasVegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Thank you from Everycontractor.com

*Author of original report: Follow-up on Everycontractor.com

We were hounded for nearly 6 weeks before finally giving into everycontractor.com on January 25, 2008. Brett Wilson really talked a good game. He was so sure that their company would make us money, he went from $999 for the year down to $250.

The setup that they have for submitting your company profile is enough to make you give up right from the get go! It was endless and nearly impossible to pinpoint where you wanted to have your service targeted.

The first lead I rejected because it was not in our service area. They called me about it and said I would need to update my profile so that these leads that we reject are not counted against me! What? It is my choice as to what leads I want & don't want to take.

The next lead was a commercial flooring job. I could not even get the plans from the. I had to pay $90 to have the plans sent FedEx directly from the companies agent. Of course, everycontractor.com had an excuse as to why we could not get the plans.

The next job was another commercial job. We had to submit the bid directly to everycontractor.com. Not knowing how they operate, I emailed them and asked for acknowledgement that they rec'd the bid. No reply! In poking around on their website, I noticed that they had a copy of my estimate online.

The next lead that they sent me was also for a commercial window job. I emailed them and advised that until someone sat down with me an explained exactly how they run their operation, I would not be accepting any additional leads.

I am sure I am going to have a difficult time getting them to refund my money since I am only month into the service, but I can already see that they will not be the company who makes any contractor a "boat load" of money as they put it to me.

I will be contacting the BBB and also my credit card which I used to make the payment to see about getting a charge back done and get my money back. Good luck to everyone out there who was also scammed by a fast talker from everycontractor.com.

Onestopflooring
Middle River, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2008 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everycontractorcom-ER-Management/Las-VEgas-Nevada/Everycontractorcom-ER-Management-What-A-Joke-Deceptive-Amazingly-Pushy-Non-existant-311772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everycontractor.com / ER Management

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Thank you from Everycontractor.com

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

Thank you Anna Marie for taking the time to understand the program and the kind words.

Follow-up on Everycontractor.com

AUTHOR: Onestopflooring - (U.S.A.)

On February 28th, I received a call from someone at Everycontractor.com. It was nice to actually speak to someone who was genuinely concerned about helping me get on track with this service. Even though my business was not a Preferred Contractor, he made it his business to help me through the things I was having issues with.

On March 3rd (today), I received a call from the owner of the Company. He acknowledged problems with lengthy hold times when calling customer serviceand he also spent the better part of nearly 40 minutes discussing various issues and concerns that I had.

Now that someone has taken the time to walk me through the process of getting a profile established and tweaking the services we offer and the areas we offer them in, we have agreed to work with them in hopes of things going a bit more smoothly than they previously have.

I think it says alot about a person when they take the time to address concerns of a customer. I have built my business on that philosophy and it is refreshing to know that other business owners can admit that they have problems in certain areas, are willing to bend to make changes so that they work more efficiently. They take these reports on this site very seriously and I for one and glad that they took the time to contact me about the report that I filed.

It is all about communication and getting the past (or bad feelings) out of the way and the 2 gentleman that I have spoken with have certainly done that and I commend them for their efforts! Thank you!

Anna