• Report: #401988

• Submitted: Tue, December 16, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 16, 2008

• Reported By:Corona California
Everycontractor.com, ER Management
3600 North Rancho Dr. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Everycontractor.com, ER Management Scam, Dishonest, Changes terms and conditions to suit their rip off techniques Las Vegas Nevada

let me explain why I think services were not rendered. I spent $3,000 for a preferred listing program in which they guaranteed 15 times my investment. They promised me a project coordinator that would act like a liaison between me and the customer and this never happened ( So in this regard they have violated the contract in which it clearly states of this project coordinator acting as a liaison, Please ask for these records of this so-called project coordinator putting me in touch with potential customers) ( see attachment # 1).

I followed their program by the book for the 12 months, updating my profile , accepting and rejecting leads, and providing feedback (why would I waste $3,000 and not do the system right). I was also not happy with the leads given during the 12 month period for a number of reasons. A couple of the reasons include customer was just shopping, customer already had a contractor etc I expressed my concerns several times and they assured me if I was not happy they would refund my money at the end of the 12 month period. So I kept on following the program for the rest of the contract period.

At the end of the period with not one job and 0 ROI I requested my money back and they threw these terms and conditions that I did not follow in my face and said sorry. I guarantee you if you ask them for these records of this phone conversation contract I agreed to that the terms and conditions would not be the same as they are now. They kept on changing the terms and conditions to get out of this so-called money back guarantee ( see attachment #2).

I realize I should have investigated this company a little more because there are a ton of stories on the internet of people being taken advantage of exactly like I was, but something must be done to stop companies out there like this taking advantage of small reputable, honest companies. Please read the other complaints I have attached and you can see my same story happening to a lot of other people

Jesse Core Sanding and Grinding Inc.

Corona, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everycontractorcom-ER-Management/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89130/Everycontractorcom-ER-Management-Scam-Dishonest-Changes-terms-and-conditions-to-suit-t-401988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everycontractor.com, ER Management