Complaint Review: Everycontractor.com

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 11, 2008

• Reported By:WINTER HAVEN Florida
Everycontractor.com
3600 N. RANCHO DR LAS VEGAS NEV 89130 Winter Haven, Florida U.S.A.

Everycontractor.com THEY TOLD ME THEY WANTED 900.00 DOLLARS FOR A LEAD PROGRAM THAT WOULD MAKE ME MONEY I SAID NO THEY SAID WOULD I PAY 500.00 DOLLARS I SAID I WAS NOT INTERESTED SAID 200.00 DOLLARS WITH MANY PROMISES Winter Haven Florida

*UPDATE Employee: THANK YOU!

*Author of original report: EVERY CONTRACTOR .COM

I AM VERY DISIPOINTED IN THIS COMPANY THEY SOUNDED SO GOOD.

THEY FINALLY SOLD ME THIS 900.00 DOLLAR PACKAGE FOR 200.00 TO FURNISH LEADS TO ME I UNDERSTOOD IT WAS A GARANTY OF 12 LEADS A YEAR OR YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK. THE WAY THEY PUT IT I MITE HAVE TO TAKE MY NAME OFF FOR A WHILE JUST TO CATCH UP WITH THE BUSINESS I WOULD BE DOING. I HAVE NOT DONE ONE DIME OF BUSINESS FROM THEM, THEY GAVE BE TWO LEADS COMMERCIAL TO BID ON AND THE PEOPLE NEVER EVEN CALLED ME BACK. THE WORST THING I RECEIVED TWO SEPERATE PHONE CALLS FROM A MAN WHO SAID HE WAS A VICE PRISIDENT OF THE COMPANY AND HE PRESSURED ME FOR A HOUR TO PAY HIM 700.00 MORE DOLLARS AND SAID HE WOULD GARANTEE I WOULD MAKE 40000.00 FIRST YEAR. I DID NOT SEND HIM ANY MORE MONEY THESE SCAM ARTIST ARE AWFULL I HOPE SOMETHING CAN BE DONE TO STOP ANYONE ELSE FROM LOOSING MONEY TO THESE POOR SOULS.

JIM
WINTER HAVEN, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2008 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everycontractorcom/Winter-Haven-Florida-33881/Everycontractorcom-THEY-TOLD-ME-THEY-WANTED-90000-DOLLARS-FOR-A-LEAD-PROGRAM-THAT-WOULD-303868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everycontractor.com

THANK YOU!

AUTHOR: Director Of Customer Compliance - (U.S.A.)

We appreciate the kind words!!

EVERY CONTRACTOR .COM

AUTHOR: Turner painting and home repair - (U.S.A.)

I RECEIVED A CALL MARCH 4TH 2008, FROM A GENTLEMEN WHO INTRODUCED HIMSELF AS THE OWNER OF EVERYCONTRACTOR.COM.
HE WAS VERY NICE AND IF WE CAN HAVE THE BETTER COMMUNICATION
HE TALKED ABOUT. I SEE NO REASON TO NOT DO BISINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE.

OWNER: TURNER PAINTING AND HOME REPAIR.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC