breathing

• Updated: Wed, October 21, 2009

• Reported By: Samual — Detroit Michigan USA
Everycontractor.com
3600 N. Rancho Drive las vegas, Nevada United States of America

Everycontractor.com I can't believe these scam artists! They Have no Soul!!! las vegas, Nevada

I paid everycontractor.com $2,500. I was dealing with a rep named Erica Roth. She seemed nice at first, but when I told her I needed more time to think about it since that was a lot of money, she became very high pressure. She had a hard time breathing when she would talk, so my guess is she''s extremely overweight. Next she put me on the phone with another lady named Rose Zuniga. Rose was very rough around the edges with a heavy hispanic accent. She sounded very uneducated like she didn't make it past the 3rd grade, but she guarnteed me my money back if I did not recieve jobs in the 1st month. It''s now been 3 months and they won''t return my call. Stay away from these con artists. Especially Rose Zuniga and Erica Roth. They think they can pimp small business owners. Both of these women clearly have no soul!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2009 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everycontractorcom/las-vegas-Nevada-89130/Everycontractorcom-I-cant-believe-these-scam-artists-They-Have-no-Soul-las-vegas-N-512886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everycontractor.com