Complaint Review: Everycontractor.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 19, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, November 19, 2008

• Reported By:lincoln, Nebraska
everycontractor.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Everycontractor.com I paided for job referals and did not receive anything Internet

I got a phone call from Every Contractor. They told me they had a lot of work in my area and wanted to know if I could take on some jobs. At first I refused the service-they required a very large fee(3.000). They kept telling me all the jobs I would get and how they needed my help to get these jobs filled. We settled on a reduced fee for me to try the service. They promised to send out a job that needed done right away!! I asked what the job was,it was a very very small job about 60 miles away, something I would not be able to do.
It has been one year and I have not received any jobs.
I would have forgotten about them altogher but they have the nerve to keep calling me and try to sell me the program and use the same line that they have too many jobs in my area, they don't remember they allready sold it to me and ripped me off. When I tell them I am in the program and why did'nt I receive this lead, they hang-up.

lincoln,, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2008 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everycontractorcom/nationwide/Everycontractorcom-I-paided-for-job-referals-and-did-not-receive-anything-Internet-392799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everycontractor.com