Complaint Review: Everyday Advanced Loans

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Redding California
Everyday Advanced Loans
Northern Los Angelos, California USA

Everyday Advanced Loans They charged me $675.00 for processing fee for a $3000.00 loan, which I did not receive. Northern Los Angelos California

This company found me through the Internet and called me saying I qualified for a $3,000.00 dollar loan.  They the proceed to get $295.00 for processing fees from me by green dot money cards.  They next told me I needed to pay additional $380.00 for out of state loan fees so that they may transfer my funds to my bank.  They stated that I would receive all my fees paid back with the loan amount.  I then received a call that they needed $250.00 more dollars for IRS purposes.  I said no and refund me my money.  They said they could not help me and hung up!  Please be aware of this fraudulent company!  I feel embarrassed and degraded for allowing this to happen to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 02:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everyday-Advanced-Loans/Northern-Los-Angelos-California/Everyday-Advanced-Loans-They-charged-me-67500-for-processing-fee-for-a-300000-loan-w-1072185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everyday Advanced Loans