Complaint Review: Everythingneon.com

• Submitted: Thu, September 05, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: H.Khan — Franklin Square New York
No address on web site , Select State/Province USA

Everythingneon.com Everything Neon Everthingneon.com is a big rip off company, please do not order from them. Internet

Please be do not order from this company, I wish I had read this report first.

The order took 2 months to arrive, upon arriavl I discovered that it was made/shipped from China. Upon opening and plugging the unit, I realized that the sign will not light in store close mode. I called Raine (only person that is their to anwer the phone) she advised me that the adaptor might be defective and that she will mail me one. I recived the adaptor 2 weeks later (again from China). This time the sign turned on in close mode, but half of the bulbs in close did not light up. I have been trying to contact Raine or anyone since the issue, but will not get anyone on the phone. Raine replied back to my email saying that she is sick and can only communicate with me via email (go figure that). Sine then I have been asking for the item to be taken back and my money refuned, all I am getting is either no answer or just an email saying " I am working on sending you intruction on how to fix it".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Everythingneoncom/Select-StateProvince/Everythingneoncom-Everything-Neon-Everthingneoncom-is-a-big-rip-off-company-please-do-1082119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Everythingneon.com