Complaint Review: Evetts Animal Clinic

• Updated: Mon, December 05, 2011

• Reported By: Geoff — lafayette Tennessee United States of America
Evetts Animal Clinic
730 hwy 52 bypass west lafayette, Tennessee United States of America

Evetts Animal Clinic woodforest national bank and merchants choice processors deceptive practices lafayette, Tennessee

Woodforest national Bank(Merchants Choice Processing Solutions) got me good! I processed with them for several years and they raised my rates and left me with old out of date processors. I was with them from oct 06 till nov 11. When i signed contract in 06 it was 2years contract and requested no early termination fee. I didnt read the fine print! I got a ETF when i switched to new processor. The problem is I requested no ETF when i joined and i was so busy listening to there "we are here for you" crap and i didnt read the fine print ...They updated my contract in 09 by sending me a one sentence on my statement saying "they had amended my terms and conditions",, they made the contract 3 years and 495 dollar termination fee. Every time i called them i waited at least 5-10 minutes before talking to anyone on any issues, i found the amended on a three page amended in tiny writing on the back page. Anyway its my fault for not reading and trusting this company. BEWARE THEY WILL SNEAK THINGS IN ON YOUR CONTRACT! If your not watching closely,,,Because of this incident i will no longer accept credit cards. They also collected PCI fines from my business for noncompliance even though the major credit card companies where not, increased my rates, and charged me e-commerce fee even though i didnt need it. Its not like i was with this company for 2 weeks and then left. they made 2500-3600 dollars annually for processing my fees... for 5 years! if you use Merchants Choice Processing beware.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evetts-Animal-Clinic/lafayette-Tennessee-37083/Evetts-Animal-Clinic-woodforest-national-bank-and-merchants-choice-processors-deceptive-p-805442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evetts Animal Clinic