Complaint Review: Eviction Rescue

• Reported By: jzeick — Los Angeles California
Eviction Rescue
8484 Wilshire Blvd Suite 220 Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Eviction Rescue Very Good at Scamming Beverly Hills, California

I hope this review reaches individuals who are in need of the same service before they actually sign a contract and hopefully it's not eviction rescue.

Last September, I use the services of this company. They promise to give me a 10-month extention. That's what they said. Then I learned from a different company that it was not possible. Eviction rescue lied to me just to get me to hire them. It was too late because I already gave them my payment. I told them what I learned and now they are denying that they said 10 months. This company is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eviction-Rescue/Beverly-Hills-California-90213/Eviction-Rescue-Very-Good-at-Scamming-Beverly-Hills-California-1035414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eviction Rescue