Complaint Review: Evil Controllers

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: Marisa — Gardena California
Evil Controllers
Tempe , Arizona USA

Evil Controllers website - Jason Disappointed kid AND parent... why commit to a date on your website and then make no contact when you can't keep your promise? Tempe, Arizona

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*UPDATE Employee: Package has already been sent.

Super let down by Evil Controllers... Ordered my son's controller on July 5th. Website states 7-10 day delivery. I needed it by his birthday for a video game party on July 19th.

Began trying to reach someone at Evil on July 12th when I hadn't heard from anyone. They are never available when you call the customer service number. They are offline on the chat feature on their site. I left several messages and emails. My son did not get his controller in time for his party or his birthday.

FINALLY a guy named Jason called me back. He was apologetic and said that he would make sure that the controller went out and that he would include some stickers or t-shirts in the box to make up for the horrible inconvenience and the fact that he missed his birthday. I told my son this, it made him feel better. I waited before I put anything negative online.

The controller came with nothing in the box for my son. I did try to call and speak to Jason or ANYONE at Evil Controllers before posting this. No answer. Left a message. No call back.

Do not give your money to this company! They do not care about customer service. And their website lies about when they will be shipping out your product.

I am very disappointed in Evil Controllers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evil-Controllers/Tempe-Arizona/Evil-Controllers-website-Jason-Disappointed-kid-AND-parent-why-commit-to-a-date-on-y-1166120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evil Controllers

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Marisa - ()

Today we received a package from Evil Controllers, seperate from the controller, with the items that the customer service representative, Jason, had promised. It contained a sticker, hat, a t-shirt and a draw string bag. This made my son feel much better. I wish it would have come on time, but Jason DID keep his word to send something out.

Package has already been sent.

AUTHOR: Evil Carlos - ()

Hi Marisa,

We can 100% understand your frustration. No one at Evil Controllers is avoiding phone calls or trying to avoid communication with specific individuals. This was a terrible miscommunication regarding our customer service staff and our warehouse, however your bonus package has already been sent and according to USPS.com, should be arriving in your mailbox today.

We apologize immensely for the disappoint me your son must have felt. So we can definitely empathize with your own emotions. We have sent you an email with the tracking for the bonus package and hope that this brings a conclusive resolution to you regarding the issues you originally faced.

Everyone at Evil Controllers wishes you and your son the best.
Carlos