Complaint Review: Evil Controllers

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: David — Texas United States of America
2050 E 5th St Internet United States of America

Evil Controllers Evil Controller's will take your money and never give you a product or return your emails/calls. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Evil Controllers

My original order was made on Dec 19th and to this day I still have not gotten the controller. My order was a nightmare to begin with. For starters after I made the order I never got an email from Evil Controllers stating that the controller had been ordered, but I figured since it was 1 am in the morning that it would just be delayed. I waited till Dec 21 and there was still no email from Evil Controllers confirming that my order had been placed. I made a few attempts to contact support, while most of the attempts failed I finally was able to get ahold of someone in live chat. After speaking with a representative that was slightly rude and disregarded my questions; I was able to get some information from him saying that my order had been messed up when I placed it and that he fixed it in the system. I made it a point to verify with the representative that I would not have to do anything else and that the controller would be shipped as soon as it was ready. The representative gave me a bit of a run around but than he said that I would not have to do anything else, that I would get an email with a tracking number when it shipped out.

On Jan 3rd I got an automated email from Evil Controllers saying that my controller had been shipped, I had also contacted them two days before this by email asking if it was going to ship soon. The representative replied to my email that same day and gave me the same tracking number as the email from the automated system. Once I got the emails I figured, okay I should not have to worry anymore that I will get the controller and wont have to take more time out of my days to deal with this company. Well that was not the case.

Fast forward to Jan 9th and the controller still did not show up. With the tracking number in hand I contacted USPS because it is extremely hard to get any response from Evil Controllers whether it be email, phone or live chat. A representative from USPS looked up the tracking number proved by Evil Controllers and stated that USPS was never given the package for pickup. You can easily tell when you look at the tracking number on the USPS website that it has not gone anywhere. All they did was create the shipping label, but what happened after that is anyones guess. The same day after calling USPS on Jan 9th I started trying to contact evil controllers. I have quite a few automated emails saved away that say my ticket was created for trying to contact them but I have not heard a single thing from them. I have attempted to call them everyday and the only thing you get from that is either a message saying that their phones are currently down or you get a we are busy/not in right now message. Trust me getting a hold of someone on the phone at this company seems like it is next to impossible.

As it stands now, I still have not gotten the controller I ordered or heard a single thing from them. I have however spent the last couple hours writing messages like this on Facebook and other websites just like this one to warn customers just like me. If you value your time or money do not buy a product from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evil-Controllers/internet/Evil-Controllers-Evil-Controllers-will-take-your-money-and-never-give-you-a-product-or-r-996772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evil Controllers

Evil Controllers

AUTHOR: Amanda O''Halloran - (United States of America)

David,

Thank you for your time today. I would like first apologize for any this has caused inconvenience. Evil Controllers is known for providing excellent Customer Service, I am sincerely sorry that you did not experience this.  I do see the a tracking number was assigned to your order for shipment. At the time of your shipment we had a very large amount of Customer orders shipped. It does appear that a few (including yours) was not properly scanned. I will personally contact the post office in regards to this matter. In the mean time we will be shipping you a replacement controller per your original order. This package as discussed will be shipped express. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly at [email protected]

Again I thank you for your patience and understanding.

Amanda