Complaint Review: Evil Controllers

• Updated: Thu, May 15, 2014

• Reported By: Mike — Cypress Texas
Evil Controllers
Nationwide USA

Evil Controllers Overpriced Junk, Terrible Customer Service and 7 day Warranty!!! DO NOT BUY!!! Tempe AZ

*Author of original report: Evil Controllers Refunded my money

When I first inquired about this controller online on 3/10/14 I was told I would be reached by a representative to finalize sale.  Never got a call back. After calling a few weeks I made my order online on 3/25/14. Order # 100050349 After a month the controller no longer works with headsets. It stoped working immediatly after a xbox one controller update and I called before I updated and was told that the update would not affect the controller.

After speaking with representative on the phone I was told I could pay to mail it back and another would be mailed back to me the same day as recieved. I shipped on 5/8/14. I inquired around 7:30 AM on 5/12/14 about my controller online. Was told a supervisor would call me later that morning. 10:30 AM I inquired again about when the supervisor would be in. I was told in 15 minutes. 2PM I message about when this supervisor would call and after a few minutes my phone starts to ring before the chat service responds. (How convenient)

I was told the package has not arrived, once it did it had to be sent to the lab to determine what was wrong with it and I would be called once it arrived. This is different than what the representative told me before I sent it in and the package arrived 5/13/14 around 12 NOON. Tracking # 1Z7V0Y610349971587. I still have recieved no call. I have been told on multiple occasions that I would be called by a representative and never get one...

The quality of the product and the customer service does not justify a + $200 pricetag. This whole experiece has been terrible and I would like nothing more than to get my money back. I was told when I asked about a refund that Evil Controllers has a 7 day warranty. A 7 day WARRANTY?? WOW RIPPP OFFFF!!!!

If you are in the market for a quality controller I suggest looking at other options like (((competitor's name redacted))) becuase this company spends all of its money on advertising clearly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evil-Controllers/nationwide/Evil-Controllers-Overpriced-Junk-Terrible-Customer-Service-and-7-day-Warranty-DO-NOT-1146931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evil Controllers

Evil Controllers Refunded my money

AUTHOR: Mike - ()

Evil Controllers refunded my money minus a 25% stocking fee.