Complaint Review: Evil controllers

• Reported By: Patrick — Dayton Ohio United States of America
Evil controllers
Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Evil controllers Lack of communication and progress Tempe, Arizona

I placed an order for an Evil controller on 0ct 09, 2012. Immediately got an email saying the order is processing. Since then nothing has changed. I've tried calling numerous times every week and I have left multiple messages now, still no response and no one seems to answer the phones there either. I feel when you throw out 175 dollars on a controller that you think the company would try to get that item to you in a timely manner and keep you updated on its progress.

I've read other reports of people getting the remote late and then it not even working properly. I don't see how taking so long to get the product to the customer can also lead to a faulty product. I'd really just like my remote ASAP or my money back so I may go try a different website. There is not a snowballs chance in h**l of me recommending this company to other at this point in time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evil-controllers/Tempe-Arizona-/Evil-controllers-Lack-of-communication-and-progress-Tempe-Arizona-962186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evil controllers