Complaint Review: Evil controllers

• Reported By: Wes — Lakeville Minnesota
Evil controllers
Nationwide USA

Evil controllers Long processing time, bad customer service Tempe Arizona

*Author of original report: Got a call

*UPDATE Employee: Within Processing Times & We are not open on the Weekends.

I ordered an xbox one orange nightmare controller without an evil id or splatter on 6/19/14. It is now 6/29/14 and it is still in processing. I sent them an email asking why it was taking so long  which got no response. Their online chat has been "offline"   probably due to all the complaints they receive. I have read several ripoff reports about their bad customer service and long delays in having the item delivered and so far this has all been true. Seeing how there are many complaints about this company I would recommend you go somewhere else, as these people clearly don't care about their customers or the quality of their product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2014 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evil-controllers/nationwide/Evil-controllers-Long-processing-time-bad-customer-service-Tempe-Arizona-1158302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evil controllers

Got a call

AUTHOR: Wes - ()

I was contacted by a evil controllers today, the person was friendly, I knew that if you added evil id or splatter it would add longer processing time but I didn't know that pro buttons also added time, I was given a tracking number so hopefully it gets here with no faults. Sorry for the immediate complain, had seen many other reports of people with problems and got worried. I'll remain a little skeptical until it gets here but thanks for the call.

Within Processing Times & We are not open on the Weekends.

AUTHOR: Evil Carlos - ()

Hi Wes,

I appreciated the opportunity to speak with you this morning. Your controller is shipped and on it's way, you can check your email for tracking.

Unfortunately we are not open on the weekends which is why your phone calls or emails had not been responded to as of yet.

As for the processing time, the addition of pro buttons that you selected adds to the processing time of the product by 3 to 5 business days. Your order was still within this processing time, but your complaint review did bring it to our attention that we may want to find another way to display processing times as it was still unclear to you. For that we apologize, we do not want to cause confusion or the wrong expectations.

If you have any additional questions or concerns you now have my direct email, please feel free to reach out.

I know once the controller arrives it will speak for itself.

Best,