Complaint Review: Evo Morales

• Submitted: Wed, March 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 09, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — N.Y. New York U.S.A.
Evo Morales
1200 Palacio Quemado Nationwide United States of America

Evo Morales COCAINEROS ARE KILLING OUR CHILDREN La Paz, Nationwide

OWNER OF COCA GROWERS "CATO HERITAGE" AS IMPORTANT AS CONTAINED IN LA PRENSA NEWSPAPER.

I WANT TO GET $1,576,226.00 USD

I have worked in the public sector, have been employed, I have been independent, I have been industrial and now I am an entrepreneur, and even today I have not found a way to say I have enough money to live on passive income or stop working because I have a large savings bank.

It seems incredible heritage affidavits of the President Evo Morales, an owner of a humble coca coca cato with a heritage as important as contained in the newspaper La Prensa.

Means that all Bolivians are wasting our time in industry, trade or play at being an entrepreneur, as if we all dedicate ourselves to licit coca plant occupation would be generally rich all Bolivians, not just the people living in Chapare, to have a margin of saving $ us .- 100,000.00 in three years, because the clothes, food and expenses are covered by the State of Bolivia or rather the public and those people who pay their taxes. On the other hand Mr. Canelas said that the President has no family and for this reason it can save all their income, nothing more false. Do not forget that Evo Morales has recognized that when children travel with him and if they are sick is the state that bears the costs of clinics and drugs abroad.

I wonder how much of Evo Morales has paid taxes in order to have an estate so large, how many jobs has resulted in thriving coca-growing company, or is that really the Americans who once accused him of drug trafficking or linked man this activity were not wrong so dignified?

Today I wonder what people do, the people of El Alto protesting about poverty when our President tells us that is very easy to have One Million Dollars owning 2,500 m2 of land and donating his salary as President and still save $ us .- 100,000.00 in three years, did we go wrong and we have a President who is a magician in finance and no one realizes this?

As the Vice President is not surprising that their earnings are lower because the margin of his duties as Vice-President should be unique, lectures and talks on the go, travel that are paid by the state regardless of whether I cannot think of what can deliver speeches or where, we should not forget that the Marxist and Leninist theories, issues that dominated the past are outdated and failed as we remember the fall of the socialist system of the former Soviet Union. Who is so interested in paying these conferences in universities around the world, because I understand that in some places these theories are studied strictly historical information, but little valid if applicable.

A few years ago the country elected as president a mining tycoon and operator of the miners, today they have or choose a tycoon coca criminal with serial consequences of cocaine connections and a vice to which the state pays to go from lecture to lecture about communism.

THIS IS A SUBJECT THAT MUST BE RESEARCHED AND ANALYSIS IS IMPERATIVE. DO YOU WANT EVO MORALES AND THE VICE TO BE INVESTIGATED BY THE DEA FOR ILLEGAL ENRICHMENT OF FORTUNES?

THEN WRITE TO THE DEA, AND THE GOVERNMENT. THOUSANDS OF CHILDREN AND PEOPLE DIE EVERY DAY IN THE USA, INCLUDING MY OWN SON, DUE TO THE USE OF COCAINE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2011 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evo-Morales/nationwide/Evo-Morales-COCAINEROS-ARE-KILLING-OUR-CHILDREN-La-Paz-Nationwide-704674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evo Morales