cholesterol

• Updated: Wed, August 06, 2014

• Reported By: Mary — Clarkston Michigan
Evo
Internet USA

Evo Innovations Ordered one bottle, charged for three. I have alerted my credit card company that I have not received new invoice. Will return product and refuse payment. Cross fingers. I may have caught it in time. Internet

ordered from company and they charged my credit card $50 over what I ordered.  can not get a good phone number for company.  Email was sent and replied to which stated they will get back with me.  Never heard from them again.

alerted credit card co.  Will return any merchandise I receive.  Will work with credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2014 03:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evo/internet/Evo-Innovations-Ordered-one-bottle-charged-for-three-I-have-alerted-my-credit-card-com-1167926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evo