Complaint Review: Evoice

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: John79 — toronto Ontario United States of America
Evoice
6922 Hollywood Blvd. Suite 500 Hollywood, CA 90028 Hollywood, California United States of America

Evoice j2 Global, Inc "Free Limited Time Offer" is not Free. They will not refund you the money. Hollywood, California

Evoice were giving me a "Free Limited Time Offer" of a free professional recording, if I took advantage of it within the next 7 days. I certainly did that. Imagine my surprise when I got a $25 bill on my CC. I called to complain, and they basically told me to go to hell. They said the limited time offer is only for people who just signed up. (I signed up a year ago) I said "Well, if it's not available to me, why do you offer it me as a free limited time offer..."

Answer... "Go to hell"

Your credit card provider does not help you because you gave them your credit card details and they (J2) can take whatever they want without recourse. Avoid Evoice and any J2 related products like the plague.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Evoice/Hollywood-California-90028/Evoice-j2-Global-Inc-Free-Limited-Time-Offer-is-not-Free-They-will-not-refund-you-the-946486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Evoice